Childish Tendencies


You know,at my age,most people would probably think it weird for me to still watch cartoons and anime because most of the time,people outgrew them.

Like from the time you used to sleep with your teddy bear(or in my case,a large pillow) and when you grow up,you just don't.It seemed like a childish thing to do.But,there's nothing wrong with it,right?

It's not like you're posing some society indecency or something.That would be taking off your shirt in the middle of the street.

And yes,I still watch The Little Mermaid.Sue me.
I mean,18 isn't much of an age to suddenly grow up into all the adult things which I really really hate but inexplicably will have to face someday.I admit that in the mornings I'm alone at home,I turn up the volume of the TV and switch to cartoons.Sometimes TV2,TV3,and now we even have NTV7.
Forget about Astro because until Mia reaches at least 12 years old,there's no chance we're ever gonna have that in our home.By then,I'm pretty sure each of us except for Mukhlis would have a home on our own already.

Of course,just because I like to watch cartoons and anime doesn't mean I'm childish.We all know that I'm mostly a feet-on-earth kinda guy - girl,argh,whatever.With problems,it's usually easier to face it head-on.

So what if I watch Spongebob or Mystery Inc. sometimes? Or that I'm totally obsessed with shounen animes and very few shoujo ones? Or that I used to be obsessed with Mermaid Melody Pichi Pichi Pitch because they sing good songs which I still sing to my princess when we go to bed? And that I still have them in my phone.I liked Lina the best because she's a badass.LOL



Besides,everyone have a child in them once in a while.^^

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

26 and still alive. who knew?

Healing and re-healing and more fucking healing.

"Toukan Koukan" ; Exchange of equal value