Need More Books!! DD'x

I need more books.

Things I do for fun have been reduced to surfing the freaking Internet and while it is fun most of the time,I want to read real books.

One you can touch,smell,feel.

Reading online isn't as fun.Or as experienced.
Don't book fairies exist or something? The kind that would help poor lonely people that ran out of books to read? Gah.

Yeah the books in my room could still be good for more re-read but reliving the same story you knew by heart is boring.


Although...You know what? The books and I could use some time to re-bond.Maybe The Inquisitor,or The Bloodprint,or some others.

Also,I am never reading Creepypasta ever again.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

26 and still alive. who knew?

Healing and re-healing and more fucking healing.

"Toukan Koukan" ; Exchange of equal value