18 Now.

Yeah,it's my birthday.
Happy birthday to me! 


I wanted to wake up early and give Mom and Dad a kiss for this special day especially Mom but they left early and I was too groggy from sleep to be conscious.

My stomach kinda hurts and I went back to sleep after I locked the door.I vaguely remember the sounds of the show Wizards Vs Aliens and the Mystery Inc. from the TV as I drifted on and off in my sleep.
Scott Haran was inevitably cute.Hahaha~

Well,seeing as I'm officially 18 now - not that it makes any difference,it's just a number,I guess - I suppose I had nothing more to expect.

So,once again,happy bloody birthday to me.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

26 and still alive. who knew?

Healing and re-healing and more fucking healing.

"Toukan Koukan" ; Exchange of equal value