Death Is Always A Good Reminder Of Life.

Needless to say,a death has occurred in a link of my family.A father of my ex classmate from my primary school has passed away due to a heart attack.
He was a teacher at Daddy's school,therefore a friend of his.

I was never a good talker in important moments,often ruining them by saying something random or blunt or insensitive so all the way to her house,I kept my mouth shut.Mom taught our class for a good 2-4 years so she is well known by my ex classmates.

It seems even though my lips were sealed tight,my brains geared up vicariously more than ever.I thought of her grief,and how she would be handling it.

I wouldn't know what to say or what to do because I've never been close to any of my childhood classmates.I was mostly keeping to myself and sleeping at the back of the class.Sometimes I would defend myself and few others just for the sake of it when kids from other classes bothered us but that was it.

Whatever we say could not possibly measure up to her pain and sorrow.
I wouldn't know how she deals with grief,I was never around people much.

I see her smiles and breathy laughs,covering the choked sobs that would inevitably pass through her lips.I imagine she was putting up a front,just so that she could break down behind the curtains.It was an amazing effort.

Death is a particularly good way to remind you that you can lose people you love just as quick as words flow through your mouth.


To remind you that our time in this world is too short to fill with hatred and racism and stupidity.

To remind you to treasure and love the people who cares about you while we still have the chance.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

26 and still alive. who knew?

Healing and re-healing and more fucking healing.

"Toukan Koukan" ; Exchange of equal value