How The Loneliness Bites

Sometimes I forget.
She is the normal side of our secluded friendship.
That she does not feel the same way Qie and I do.
That time and distance means something to her.

I've always thought...t-thought that,nothing could change us.Our friendship.Our world.Our links.It has always been just..there.Effortlessly.
I forget..t-that..Even as Qie and I haven't changed as much..She did.
It's just..It never occurred to me before that she..wouldn't feel the same way about us anymore.That time could change her.

I've always been hers..Yet now it seemed,that she was no longer mine.
It feels like a punch to my chest,realizing that of the one things that I hold on dearly to my heart has been lost to me.My air feels choked.

My throat clogs with heavy lumps,giving me that familiar sinking feeling.
My chest feels winded as a choked laugh burst surprisingly from my lips,the sound bitter and raw even to my own ears.

I was shocked.
Shocked..When I realized,that I've lost my star.

My best friend.

Azwa.


I'd never thought... *choked sob* 
It has always been the three of us..
My Queen..

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

26 and still alive. who knew?

Healing and re-healing and more fucking healing.

"Toukan Koukan" ; Exchange of equal value