Until next time,long-haired me! xP

Today,I had a haircut.
As always,I asked Onee-san because it saves me a trip to the barber and nobody touches my hair.Not to mention the money saved from spent.
Truth be told,I had grown to like my long hair.
But it would be an inconvenience in hostel life when I leave so it had to go.
I feel different,like,bare.
It reminds me of that transformation Haruhi had,although obviously I'm nowhere as beautiful as either she or my sister.It's the hair I'm talking about,hair.

Mine is now much much shorter.Like a military cut.It'll be fine after it grows a little bit.Good thing it grows back like weed.LOL
After all things has settle down,I would probably grow it long again.^^

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

26 and still alive. who knew?

Healing and re-healing and more fucking healing.

"Toukan Koukan" ; Exchange of equal value