Ittekimasu

Two more days.
I will be registering as a TESL student in UiTM Shah Alam,Selangor,Kuala Lumpur.
Yesterday,I spent the afternoon with my 'family'.I went with Mom and Onee-san and my baby brother and sister and promised to meet the both of them at the mall.
It's been so long.2 years since I last saw them.

I snuck into SMKIP when I was 15 once.My school was on early leave and SMKIP wasn't so I had a plan to infiltrate.It was fairly easy because I chose a non-studying day.I met Wa and then slept at Qie's house for three days.

Yesterday,I was so happy.
I can't remember the last time I felt so  genuinely happy.The bubbly feeling in my chest makes me understand why authors refer it to 'as if floating in the air'.It feels like it.Like you're soaring above the sky.

Qie brought her two little brothers because she can't seem to leave them elsewhere and it's become a habit over the few months at home to bring them everywhere.I didn't mind,I've seen her family before after all.

At first it was just Qie and me,then Wa wanted in.I was more than happy to oblige.She may not be mine anymore but I'll take what I can get.


Being with them...I forget how it feels like to be me.
How I could just lay off the wall and run all I want.
How I could flat out my defenses and throw my head back and laugh.

The feeling of Qie's hands tangled with mine,always cold yet only I could feel the hidden warmth behind,was like pieces of puzzles clicking into their places.
Like something right.
Wa and I,we don't hold hands.We're more like bumping each other's sides.Skin contact is more of Qie and me thing.Like most things are.

We bought matching keys.A pair for Qie and me and another for Wa and me.I gave them both a weird looking doll souvenir from Terengganu so we're even.

Qie and mine's pair are music notes.For the nights I sung her lullabies and the days I entertain them for fun.
For the songs that are ours.

Wa and mine's are rabbits on the moon.That one was her choice,I don't know what it meant.For me,it looks like the sign of joy.What else could a rabbit do on the moon? I'm not good with living objects.Inanimate objects are better. 

Because both of them have sworn enemies with cameras,I could never take a picture of our get-outs.Wa is convinced she's ugly therefore never captured herself on cameras eventhough all humans that is sane and took a glance at her would swear otherwise.
She's obviously a head-turner.
Qie relented on my insistence.I took candid of her anynways.LOL

Knowing Qie better than myself,I threatened her if she ever lose our keys.I said to her,"Qie I swear if you lose that key I will frame your face and hang it on my door." and she makes a playful angry face.
I continued,"and not on my bedroom door,honey.My hostel door."
She have memory issues.On top of impulse issues. 
Wa snickered.
"The same goes for you too,babe." I deadpanned.
She splurted her drinks.
We laughed.

It was so hard to part.We knew we have to go but still we idle where we are,clumped together,not a care in the world outside of our ring.


To let go of Qie's hands was so hard I feared I would have to claw my hands off of hers.Her face showed the same thing.
As we walked different paths,I kept turning back and our eyes would meet.When I stopped turning and walked forward,I swallowed the lump clogging my throat and moved on cheerily.

There will be another time,I swear it.
We will meet again.
My Princess.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

26 and still alive. who knew?

Healing and re-healing and more fucking healing.

"Toukan Koukan" ; Exchange of equal value