Reality Breach.

I know that Faqie and I have a 'link'.My biology teacher once said that when two people join their hearts together in a bond,it's the closest thing you can get to being telepathic.

I can seem to sense when she is hurt or even when she have nightmares.
Horrible ones that counts.
That haunts even after we wake up.
And she can do the same.
It was stronger when we were younger because our feelings were strong and not effected by the flows of time and distance apart.

Eventhough I am a realist by nature,I have my own world,created when I was a child.A sanctuary,where I can be nobody but myself without being judged by any sides.
Where I can be alone.

Until I met Faqie.

She created a 'door' and effortlessly takes her place beside me.That feeling of when I first met her,like something finally clicked into it's rightful place never fails to stun me into silence.
Then it became our world.


OUR world.

I know that it was only Faqie who got in on her own.
Azwa didn't.
She was granted access.

I felt that she was important -is- to complete our 'family' so I let her in.But the fact that she was not like us,like Qie and me,was lost to me.
It didn't register to me that every 'marriage',has the term 'divorce' applied to it.Even imaginary ones.

Now that we lost her,it felt like our world is imbalanced.
Qie might have realized this sooner than I did,given that they stayed together.Maybe even expected it.

Talking to Qie without talking about Azwa feels weird.Incomplete.Unusual.
The growing distance between both of them may have alerted her that her 'Mama' was going away,as a different person,and she lets her go in her own way.
For me though,might be kinda hard.
I will let her go,eventually..When I can right my wobbly stance.

Losing Azwa was big for me.
The both of them has been one of my anchors for so long.
And losing one of them feels like losing my significant other,which in a way,she was.

Our 'family' has been broken in halves.
I've lost my 'wife' and Faqie has lost her 'mother'.
Our world..has been breached by the bitter taste of reality.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

26 and still alive. who knew?

Healing and re-healing and more fucking healing.

"Toukan Koukan" ; Exchange of equal value