baby, don't cut





Thank you for this song.

The girl is a reminder, that I would fight every single night, day, and demon, for her fate not to be mine. 
Her decision as one I will never take as far.

She was lucky. She had one person who stuck by her side.
Someone to hold her.
Someone to say "I love you", and by all means, meant it in every way.
Someone to hold a promise to.

I have Amelia.

Funny, isn't it?

Amelia would hold me when I break, and bury my demon (literally), when the people I hold dear around me just sit awkwardly by my side and watch me cry and curl into my own ball. 

You know...I think, Amelia could be my Catwoman.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

26 and still alive. who knew?

Healing and re-healing and more fucking healing.

"Toukan Koukan" ; Exchange of equal value