Drop Dead

Ugh so many to do. So many on the list.
So many tests. So many quizzes. So many troubles. 

Drama performance is on the night of 25th which is to say, not far away now. But because it is a group performance therefore involves more than one people, it is really fucking annoying when one person couldn't make it to practice because they're lagged behind in their assignments.

got that in one, Merls.

Hello, other people had it just as bad okay. We finished ours just in time for practice while you just wouldn't make time over your kdramas and whatnot. Okay, so I'm a workaholic but at least I get my job done. And yeah, sometimes I make mistakes but I try to make up for them. What have YOU done, huh?

The drama is one thing.
The finals is definitely another thing.
it's on 30th, which is 5 days just after Reader's Theater. 

Right now we're just catching up on all the late quizzes and tests. And not to mention is the deadline week for most assignments.

INCONVENIENCEEEEEE
Move your asses, people.
Don't be an inconvenience to others if you're not gonna move that ass.

I miss home so much.
I wanna talk to Mom and Dad and Mia and Mukhlis but I'm on PMS and I've been spending my free time whenever binge-sleeping.
Can't wait to pack up and go home.
Which reminds me, I haven't bought any ticket back home.

Gurgh.

Time, time, time.
Where to find 'em?

Not to mention the emotional preparation for the end of it all.
Go with a bang, they say.
I will soon say hello to those tubs and tubs and tubs of chocolate ice-cream with marshmallows and sappy shitty movies.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

26 and still alive. who knew?

Healing and re-healing and more fucking healing.

"Toukan Koukan" ; Exchange of equal value