Punching bag.It hurts but what can you do?

She's under pressure,I get it.I understand.
She's stressed out and in need of constant lash out.

Well lash outs need punching bag because you can't lash out at the floating air.It's illogical though that never stopped some people before.
My problems being some of the reasons that causes her the pressure and stress,it makes sense that I should be the punching bag.I understand.

It doesn't mean I enjoy it.

It hurts like shit when she lash out but all I have to do is shut my stupid mouth and take it silently,keeping my comments and tears to myself.

It's tiring,and it feels like every lash seeps out my energy just to stay still.I may have fled the house more often than I used to,if not for the reason of releasing some steam off my head.

I just hope I could bear it long enough.

The tears were not meant to be seen or heard by anyone.
It was my secret with God.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

26 and still alive. who knew?

Healing and re-healing and more fucking healing.

"Toukan Koukan" ; Exchange of equal value