White Kitten

I'm not poetic or rhyming in my writing so when I write 'White Kitten',I literally mean a white kitten.It seems so many years ago when Onee-san and I had adopted our little bundle of orange tabbiness we call Noeru - after a main character of Kindan no Koi,which she named therefore I shall take no responsibility whatsoever over it - when it had only been merely 3 years ago after Dad and Mukhlis found him shivering in the back storage on one stormy night.


Noeru was more fuzzy and his long,bushy tail was crooked at the end.
And he was smaller.Much,much smaller.

I was 16 and she was preparing to go to IPG.Thus he was left to my care.I remember he was only the size of a tennis ball,barely fit in my palm.
I kept him in my room for 4-5 months until he was old enough to take care of himself outside the safety of my room.Even in the chaos of my daily school and outdoor classes routines,he grew up remarkably well under my supervision.

Sometimes I had to skip a class or two just because he thought it was fun to poop under the mattress.He was such a handful.

Now that he's all grown up and even having a wife of his own - I had no idea about that,by the way,one day he came home with her tailing alongside him and stayed with us ever since - another fluffball came rolling into our house.



A little white kitten.

This one was fortunately dry and not quite as small Noeru was when Dad found him.Yes,it's a him.I checked.
Given that I've been coming down with a fever lately and not having to go out as much,I didn't really noticed him.Though once or twice I thought a heard a faint meowing outside my window.

Today,I came out to the living room to see Dad in all his glory with a little white fluffball tucked into his armpit.I arched an eyebrow and Dad shrugged,trying to look indifferent and it would have worked if it wasn't for the said fluffball roaming around on his belly,ruining the gesture almost completely.

Dad picked him up when he scratched his chest and held him out to me.
I cradled him gently on my palms and he turned his large round blue blue as the ocean blue eyes on me and God,I fell in love.

Not to mention he reminds me of Bocco when he was a kitten too.White as snow his fur was and his eyes were green instead of blue.
Bocco had milk white stripes on his body but this one had slightly brown on his.Also,he had a tail about 5 cm long.Bocco had a stump for his.LOL 
I swear he was born like that.


They could've easily been twins! xD
Mukhlis named him Yuki after his fur.
Usually the naming duty goes to me but somehow,it has fallen to my baby bro.Of course,it's hardly weird since he's like my second clone or something,other than being a male.He probably have tendencies to name his beloved properties as well.  

It's nice to have something to care for.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

26 and still alive. who knew?

Healing and re-healing and more fucking healing.

"Toukan Koukan" ; Exchange of equal value