Am I Doing this Right?

Nanka, work lately haven't much to do.
Am I doing this right?
Doesn't seem to feel right to me.

I thought in 2nd term, work would be doubled. Instead, it feels like last term was more heavier in terms of workload than this one. Granted, I'm not complaining, merely stating a statement here, but. I don't know.
I feel like I'm missing pieces. Hmmm....

I've asked around on what work we're supposed to finish but other than group work presentation, I've done pretty much all the rest.
The journals were sent to print, presentation notes are taken, manual homework already finished.... What else?


Omg whattahell am I doing

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

26 and still alive. who knew?

Healing and re-healing and more fucking healing.

"Toukan Koukan" ; Exchange of equal value