Drama Practice

Last night the three of us had some private drama rehearsal, Amelia, Irene, and I. Since we enjoyed it, apart from practicing our scripts and criticizing each other's acting, we agreed to do it again tonight. It was fun. :)


Irene said the real performance is to be staged next week. Sir had approved of the invitation for friends and families alike but let's be serious. 
None of my hometown friends nor families could come and see my performance.

I do have few relatives in KL but hell if I'm gonna let them know. 
Less people to see my epic failure on the big stage. LOL

I don't know if our practices make any difference to our acting though I guess we'll see tomorrow. We have our 2nd rehearsal session for drama tomorrow afternoon, right after Grammar.

I finished my intro slide, featuring the ever famous Slenderman paired with Hoodie and Masky by his side. I chose a somewhat horror+suspense song, hoping it would fit suitably with my thriller script.

I'm glad I didn't do fairytales like the others. The story of Red Riding Hood & The Big Bad Wolf was lingering at the back of my mind when we first started to construct our scripts. But since I couldn't make the Little Red a guy, I chose Slenderman.

Stiles would make the perfect Red. Of course, forever happy with his Sourwolf of Derek.
*fangirl*

I am waiting for my travel mug to arrive in the post office. It's a gift from Fabio. He went somewhere a few weeks ago, I don't remember where, and asked me what gift I wanted. Of course, since I've been whining pathetically for the last 3 months for a travel mug, I told him exactly that.
Who knew he would actually give it to me? LOL
Lucky! xPP

Btw, I had fun tonight too.
Practicing is so much better when you have someone to laugh with.
We were like kids on the court, I swear. LOL

the grumpy one on the left would be me, followed by Amelia and Irene. LOLOL

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

26 and still alive. who knew?

Healing and re-healing and more fucking healing.

"Toukan Koukan" ; Exchange of equal value