I'm surrounded by Idiots

Idiots. 

I know our society has them but it was of no concern to me long as they keep out of my life. And then, Fabio happened. On top of him, is Kei. *groans* 
God, give me strength.

I would've never pegged Kei as an idiot because he's not, IQ-wise.
He's more of a...coward, I guess.
I understand, because fear is a very strong element. I would know.
But still, I have a strong will to survive. Because I know, that no matter how many times I tripped and fell on my knees and sometimes might even stay there on the ground for a while, I would always, ALWAYS, get back up again.

Granted, I need help sometimes, when my legs feel like they'll give out. The point is, I am not afraid of calling out for them. I am weak, and so I acknowledge it.
By acknowledging it, I can stand up again, and move forward to where I want to be.

Kei, he's constantly get dragged by his fear.
He won't take a step forward.
He's standing, up and straight, but won't put his foot in front of the other.
It's why we fight all the time these days.
He keeps talking in riddles and expect me to give him the answer he wants.
I'm no fucking psychic.


He wants something, I just don't know what.
It pisses me off every time he spouts vague craps and look away when I demand explanations. He should know that I'm never one to waste time with bushes.
I go for the bullet. Not the prancing-like-stoned-fuckers-around-the-bush thing.

If he'd only ask, I would've tried to think of a solution to help.
Since he won't, instead keeps pissing me off with fucking riddles, he can go fuck himself.

Talk about idiocy, here comes Fabio.
His naivete sometimes amuse me, most times it piss the motherfucking crap out of me.
For one, he asked me of my colorful vocabulary in the use of swear words. I facepalmed. 


After almost one year of being in contact, he asked me NOW about my choice of swear words? It baffled me whether he's incredibly stupid or just blind.
It's not like I hold myself back with him. *roll eyes*

Second, after the stupid swear word question, he compared my physique to my sister. In which, DUDE, WHAT THE EVERLOVING FUCK. Way to go to shoot my self-esteem.

Yeah, I know PERFECTLY how beautiful she is. How graceful she looks. How petite she seems. I GROW UP WITH HER. PLUS I"M NOT FUCKING BLIND.

And I know PERFECTLY how I'm different from her. But I love how I am. I love myself. My physique may not be much, but I have a helluva personality to keep up with.


I DON'T NEED YOU TO FUCKING SPELL IT OUT TO ME.

She's my Derek.
And if you know Derek Hale, you would know a tiny little itsy bitsy bit of who she is.
Not just her face.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

26 and still alive. who knew?

Healing and re-healing and more fucking healing.

"Toukan Koukan" ; Exchange of equal value