I feel my mood swinging...

I'm afraid I have been a bit rude to one of my lecturers this morning. Granted, I wasn't fond of her teaching style because she reminds me of one of those narcissistic teachers like that Chinese lady in Doubting Thomas, but I was not raised to be rude to my elders. 

Though I could use my excuse of PMS, it still wouldn't cover the fault.

She was asking -as most do- about the flood and I wish I hadn't been so honest. Damn my honesty-training. Sure, my mood swing was kicking in though to be fair, I woke up early today just to have a cup of strong coffee to prevent me from sleeping in her class since hers is the first class we start with every Tues and Wed.

I answered her questions rather dismissively, I'm afraid.

A classmate tried to explain my rudeness to her in hope that she wouldn't lash out at me, saying how "I've always been like this from the beginning". I appreciate her effort.

Though later she said it was because I seem to be glaring at my lecturer while answering her questions. I didn't expect that one, so I was baffled.
But it made sense.
*stare........*
If the glaring was the case, then I'm innocent because I wasn't wearing my glasses and had to stare to focus. It probably looked like I was glaring, what with my monotonous face.

I have a tendency to not wear my glasses unless I need to see something.
As you can probably predict, it's because of the people.
I don't like seeing people.
Therefore, I refrain from wearing my glasses.
It's known that I only wear them during classes in progress.

Also, I couldn't help finding her lecture quite hilarious today. I have no idea as to why. It seems every little thing she says provokes my scepticity and I keep writing puns on my textbook. With a heavy dose of sarcasm.

Aiyaiyaiyai...
This will come back and bite me in the ass. I know it. *sigh*

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

26 and still alive. who knew?

Healing and re-healing and more fucking healing.

"Toukan Koukan" ; Exchange of equal value