Drama (Real & Scripted)

Yesterday, we had our first drama rehearse in Angsana hall.
Of course, our first assignment was to create scripts of our own of which we were to act but still. Seeing is believing, yes? Much more creating it in spoken words, instead of typing them on paper.Since it was individual scripts, it was individual performance as well.


stage fright, man. It's a very real thing.
I thought my name wasn't gonna come up because I thought we're going with odd numbers (as usual, my name is the last on the name list) then suddenly, it did. I froze for a while before slowly standing up and making my way to the stage. 
Since it's our first ever rehearsal, the hall was empty.

Once in front, I didn't spare a look towards the class. I kept my head down and dragged a chair for my opening. My script is, predictably, entitled 'Slenderman's Proxy'.

I sat on the chair and posed a sleeping pose.
I took a deep breath and summoned my voice project.

I did fairly well, the nervous feeling actually helped me played Jamie quite convincingly. I'm glad I chose to write one of my alter egos. It was a lot easier to act them out, because they are merely a version of myself.

I haven't been on stage since I quit storytelling 8 years ago.
Crowds didn't used to intimidate me.
Confidence didn't used to leave me.

Though I guess muscle memory saved me quite a bunch.

Another drama in real life, Kei admitted having a few crushes few nights ago. This is extremely rare since both Kei and I rarely talks of our love lives, existent or not. 
Of course, perks of having a BFF is that you can tell 'em just about anything. From the color of your underwear to the list of your exes. Crushes included.

Since we made up after our first real fight ever around last month, we are back on being BFF's again. And I've gotten smarter on handling myself around him. There were a lot of goats mentioned, as it was. LOLOL

I shall not mention the specifics of his crushes, but dare I say, I have some evil hints spluttering around at the back of my head. Hehehehehehe~~~ *evil face*
Oh man, this is like, the best blackmail material ever. Muahahahaha~


MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

26 and still alive. who knew?

Healing and re-healing and more fucking healing.

"Toukan Koukan" ; Exchange of equal value