I want my coffee (T^T)

Urgh, first day of class. 
At least I wasn't late.

Considerably, I have no mood to face either of the lecturers for the time being. As if my mind is still at home, wondering about the house. Besides, it's arguably understandable that most of them starts the day with opening news about the flood.
It is announced as the greatest flood in Malaysia after all, or something like that.

Every time they ask "How was your holiday?" I feel like glaring a hole through their brains. I ain't answering that question like shit. 

Only my Lit lecturer asked which of us has been affected by the water disaster. God bless him. The other lecturers touched a bit about it but they didn't ask whether any of us were victims of the natural disaster.
But of course, since Shah Alam isn't affected at all, is it?

Screw you all.

These people who knew nothing about losing a considerable amount of belongings can just jokingly say all they want about the disaster and the victims. They know nothing of the hardship and worries we went through.

I can hold back my anger as they jokingly called me "flood victim" and joke about my loss, even as I smile and threaten to severe their limbs apart piece by piece. They think nothing of my words, because of my well-practiced smile.
When my inside was screaming "Fuck you stupid bitch. You know shit so shut your asshole." 
I dare you. I double dare you.
As my lecturer said, there is nothing funny about destruction.

I appreciate the concern and sympathy of those who know enough to ask. Or, well, mature enough to know the situation. Because, God... Grow the fuck up! 
Damn these immature bastards. 

*inhale*exhale*
right.

I called Mom and Dad tonight. They were out eating, with Mia. Mukhlis were at home, resting, since his school (he's a high-schooler now!! xDD) puts him in the evening session. 
I guess that's a plus for us. He could watch over the house in the morning while Mom and Dad went to school.
Just two days ago Onee-san said there was some weird creepy assholes lurking around the neighborhood, probably looking for unguarded houses to break into. I hope everyone is safe. I couldn't stomach another tragedy, please. 

But, hearing Mom and Dad and Mia makes me happy. And thus my mood is lifted up high soaring above the sky. LOL


I love you, Mom. And Dad. And Mia. And Mukhlis. And Onee-san.
Miss you all.
xoxoxo

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

26 and still alive. who knew?

Healing and re-healing and more fucking healing.

"Toukan Koukan" ; Exchange of equal value