I Got the Drums! Dx


"....bb-d-ch bb-d-ch bb-d-ch..."

that's the beat that keeps pounding the back of my head since this evening. It hurts like shit. I used to imagine the pain like being bitten and nibbled by an overgrown sharp-teethed monster, hanging from my head.
Now I imagine a mini evil-me banging my brain like a drum to that upbeat note.

I suppose that's from the over-sleeping this afternoon.

It makes it hard for me to concentrate for the journals tonight. I tried doing half of the first earlier but no luck push through. I mean, damn.
I know I said I can multitask pretty well but I can't work shit when it's daylight. Says how much of an owl I am. Nocturnal. *shrugs*

I spaced out quite a lot today after night sets in, thinking about how Mom and the others are doing. I know that there's not much to do by now, only the clothes to sort and wash and fold into its place, but still I worry over the things I could've done.

The room didn't set my heart at ease at all.
Much less the thought of tomorrow's classes.
Makes me wish harder for that travel mug.
I need my coffee for this. *sigh*



I might need my coffee for the rest of the week.
Maybe months.

I heard we got 4 days of leave for the Chines New Year.
Well, 4 days beats nothing I guess.

My leave starts 19 Feb until 22nd. Which means, I'm still spending my birthday at college. *groans* I wanna go home and spend it with my family. I suppose the celebration would quite do ; a relaxing day on bed with books and a hot coffee..
At least I don't have to go out, if it's not a class day..

*sigh* 
*facepalm*

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

26 and still alive. who knew?

Healing and re-healing and more fucking healing.

"Toukan Koukan" ; Exchange of equal value