Aiba-chan Bartender ni mitaiiiiiii~~~!!! xDD

I've seen an advertisement of the drama in Kreko magazine about 2 years ago and considering I have nothing to do most of the time right now,it's perfect!

It's an adaptation of the original anime,Bartender,of a skilled bartender that makes cocktails that could relieve his customers and very thoughtful of them.Sasuga,Arashi no Aiba Masaki-chan! xDD
Aiba Masaki~ >3
Oh,Sho and the others must be so proud of him! LOLOL But then again,they must be all the time.Proud of him,that is.

Aiba was always so energetic and moving around and I say 'was' because I don't really know how they're doing so far at the moment.The drama was published 3 years ago and I've only managed to watch the first few parts of the first ep because of the slow line at home.
He's like,the little ball of sunshine that can't be still,his limbs always moving and twitching.He's really funny.^^

When I watched him in it,I thought,'Ohh,you can act cool too,Aiba-chan! sugoi,sugoi~' and realized that he's an actor,of course he can act cool.Geh. xPP
Kedo,to see our-ehm,Arashi's-energetic always-flailing Aiba-chan being all cool and elegant with a flourish tint to his every steps is very awesome.

Premiere~~
I want to watch Bartender soon~~!!! \(>x<)/ 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

26 and still alive. who knew?

Healing and re-healing and more fucking healing.

"Toukan Koukan" ; Exchange of equal value