Don't Break Her Again.

Her posts lately have been quite positive,rather than the usual glumliness (not even a word but what the heck) coating around it.
In a way,it makes me glad but also wary.I'm glad she's standing up again,albeit shaky,but an admirable effort for her and wary that if she fall again,would she withhold.

I feel guilty.
Had I not approved.Had I sensed there was something wrong.Had I foreseen the way it turned.She would be wary.She would be on guard.
She would not hurt.She would not break.

The day I see red,sobs erupted,tears splattered.I wish it was blood instead.
His blood.


Until your own mother won't recognize you.
I wanted so much to grip his neck and squeeze the very life out of his body.I wanted to lay out a plan and go over the tiny delicate details to slowly torture him and eradicate his existence from the planet.
And I will do it with glee.

It's just that,I was so happy..Seeing her happy.

I didn't want to mention any of the killing stuff because she wouldn't want to remember anything from it.I know.I wanted to forget everything too,when I broke.
It's bliss,forgetting.

I don't like him.This new guy.
He has the same feeling from the last one.The one that broke her.Which was none.I couldn't sense anything from her description and neither from his pic.
Dread pools in my stomach. 
This time,I won't make that mistake.I'll warn her.
And this time,I won't go easy on him.

Seeing her break once was enough.


You'll rot under the earth.Hopefully forever.

If he rattles another piece,I swear to God I will make him wish he had never been born.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

26 and still alive. who knew?

Healing and re-healing and more fucking healing.

"Toukan Koukan" ; Exchange of equal value