Kazoku Game ; Sakurai Sho

Sho's latest drama,Kazoku Game or Family Game.I watched it a few weeks ago and it was Awesome with capital A.

Storyline

Family settings are my favorite in a story,like in Ouran which I've recently just re-watched where the part Tamaki linked all of his friends in a 'family' setting.
The part I can't get enough were him being the 'Dad' and Kyouya being the 'Mom'.The Hitachiin twins the 'sons' and Haruhi the 'daughter'.I wonder what does that makes Honey-senpai and Mori-senpai.The 'uncles'? LOL

Anyway,back to  Sho.Usually Sho plays the silent but hugely intelligent part like in Nazotoki Dinner Wa Ato De but in this one,he plays the psycho.
Protagonist,yes,but a crazy one.
I thought he has too pretty of a face to make that crazy work but I was pleasantly surprised that he pulled it off magnificently.

That grin gave me shivers,man. Eugh.
Although the plot was good,I had to say I was a bit disappointed that I could guess the last few bits.They lost the little bit of element of surprise there.

I could guess the back story but the plot altogether was fun.Seeing Sho being evil was fun.I've seen Oh-chan being evil in Maou and Nino has always been evil as the natural way he is (LOL) and the ones left is Aiba-chan and Jun.
I can't imagine Aiba-chan being evil in a plot because,well,he's Aiba.That reason is enough.Jun? Maybe,if he had a good reason to raise his bum off.LOL

In Arashi,I guess I'd say Sho's the most responsible one - pardon,Oh-chan - since it looks like he handles most of the team's arrangement with their manager.

But then again,what do I know?
I'm just a fanatic fangirl.

Sakurai Sho - Arashi member


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

26 and still alive. who knew?

Healing and re-healing and more fucking healing.

"Toukan Koukan" ; Exchange of equal value