Countdown

Counting two more days until SPM result announced.

Don't ask if I'm nervous because that would be a very stupid question indeed.In fact,never ask a student about to receive their results because sometimes,you might not like the answer on your face.

A part of me says,
"hey,why should you be nervous? You gave all you got,there's just the matter of reaping the rewards right? You should be calm and take what you get." and then another part of me counters,
"Like shit,man.You're not a robot,it's only normal that you would feel nervous.Besides,it's SPM we're talking about which literally means it will direct your whole life next." and another me claims,
"How about let's just not go.I'm pretty sure we're gonna shit ourselves silly when our name's called.Let's bribe our brother to take our place and we could see it at home,surrounded by family and our beloved stuffs.And also there's our pillow handy if we need to bawl our eyes out." 
and they banter like that so and forth.By now,I could recite their arguments word by word,listening to them all day long since last week started.I can't say it drives me mad because,well,they're 'me's'.There's really no other explanation than that.

Also,I'm worried Onee-san won't come home in time for the announcement.But then again,there's a bright side if she really can't come.
I'll be able to cry less.Or better yet,not at all.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

26 and still alive. who knew?

Healing and re-healing and more fucking healing.

"Toukan Koukan" ; Exchange of equal value