Goddammit,break it up already! (T^T)

Gah.
What is wrong with this guy?? Dammit,Kei was right! I'm so sorry,Kei,I should've listened to you.This guy's no better than Akira! Eurgh (-M-|||)

Neither his so-called 'jokes' or his obviously corny pick-up lines are funny. *groans* Why do I always get stuck with this type? I'm not interested in dumb jocks! DDxx

Scratch that,I'm not interested in ANY romantic relationship AT ALL! Platonic ones I can tolerate,barely,if not holding the other person at arm's length at ALL times but romantic ones just flat out "NO".


Damn right.
Why can't he just read between the freaking lines??? We're freaking 18 years old now,that's the least he could've learned over the years.Has he not grown up at all?? 
My God. *facepalm*

I'm being very generous and considerate in case of hurting his feelings but my patience is slowly running out.I have low tolerance for idiots.
Persistence I could understand,may even admire at some point but idiocy? Not so much.Asking once was enough.There's no need for multiple same questions.

I WILL NOT ACCEPT YOUR STUPID PROPOSAL SO CUT THE FUCKING CRAP.

Even the privacy-poking was better than this.
Can you believe this twerp? 11 years after primary school graduation and first long conversation he asks me to marry him.On FB.Repeatedly.

What's with all the guys around me with marriage nowadays? Is that the only fucking thing on their mind after high school graduation? Marriage? *gags*

How ridiculously stupid can he get?

Which does not help his case after he hunts out my number.
I'm gonna murder that traitor who gave up my number to him. *growls*

Please stop before I resort to desperate measures.For his own sake,please someone stop him.I can't take any of this stupid crap right now.In fact,I can't take this stupid crap EVER.I fuckin' hate his analogy of pickin' up girls as fishing.I hate that analogy.

He must realize that what he's reeling is not a 'fish',but a torn 'rag'.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

26 and still alive. who knew?

Healing and re-healing and more fucking healing.

"Toukan Koukan" ; Exchange of equal value