Stop Poking Your Nose Where It Doesn't Belong.

Normally,people don't go walking up to someone and ask something like,"Hey,I heard you have an awful family dispute.Wanna share it?" because that would either earn them a I-should-call-the-fuckin-police-or-maybe-a-crazy-hospital and possibly followed by a large bloomin' black eye.

Now this person isn't someone I don't know,he's an old ex-classmate from my primary school which means that I don't know two shit about him.

I know him,but I'm not close to him.We've spoken,like,two words to each other and that's that.After 11 years,sometimes we exchange greetings and it ends there.It never goes farther than that and I honestly don't give a damn.

But then a few nights ago,he pop-chatted me in FB and though it was not our first time,it was our longest conversation.Mostly because I was on adrenaline rush that night after blowing the most raging fit I've ever had so far and my mental wasn't in it's stable state.

I avoid mentioning the reason of my unstable state and managed to steer away from such topics completely.So maybe I have mentioned that I had a fight with a certain fuckface but he should've leave it at that when I typed in caps lock that I didn't want to talk about it.Why did he had to push? Persistent bugger.

Besides,he had no idea what had happened to me for the last 11 years since we graduated primary school.I owe him nothing.
It's not something you just spout to whoever asks.It's something you are willing to share with someone you know who would understand and be there for you.

Just because I exchange a few jokes with him for one night doesn't mean we're suddenly BFF FOR EVER.God,get some freaking sense.


I appreciate the whole,I'm-interested-in-your-life kinda thing but I don't want him poking into my wounds and rubbing it with salt.In fact,I don't want him anywhere near my real life at all and I want it to stay that way.

Remembering who he is was good enough for me.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

26 and still alive. who knew?

Healing and re-healing and more fucking healing.

"Toukan Koukan" ; Exchange of equal value