Tara & Lainie Burgess

I know almost half of my posts consists me talking about my sister and contains mentions of her in almost every post,but honestly,it's not like I can help it.What's the use of having an older sibling if you don't look up to them for examples?

So maybe we have lots of fights now and then and maybe there were a lot of moments the little me wished that we were never sisters but that was,what,when I was 9? 10? 
It doesn't matter.

Now when we have fights,no matter how big it is,I would shut my mouth and try to calm myself silently.Partly because of the vow I made that I would love her no matter what and partly because I'd like to avoid having a killer migraine at young age.


**for some reason humms "Baby,It's Cold Outside"**

I miss her so much.
It feels so long since she came home,even before my birthday.The stress must be choking her by now.I bet Mom and Dad miss her too but they just don't show it.

Mom's not the type to show her affections much.
Dad,well..Dad's kinda busy with some stuff at the moment.'Stuff' being the little shitty asshole that is rotting under our house with each of his stinkin' rotten breath.
The shitty black sheep's drivin' him mad.Poor Dad. 

I'm rereading Night Circus and me being missing her so much was drawn to the Burgess twin sisters.We're not twins but with our opposite personalities,we might as well be.
Tara Burgess and Lainie Burgess.
Who's the big sis and who's the lil' sis was not revealed.

In the near ending of the book,a sister died of an accident. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

26 and still alive. who knew?

Healing and re-healing and more fucking healing.

"Toukan Koukan" ; Exchange of equal value