Counting.

From now,it's another 12 hours.
Gahh.Waiting is painful.But then again,like everything,it has it's good side.I get to look forward to it.Can't say I'm particularly fond of surprises but it's obviously something to expect.

Well..One thing for sure,Onee-san won't make it in time.Douyara,she's not coming home yet.But,it's just getting my results,right? It's not that important.
So,I won't mind this one.

Kedo..If,if God wills it,I get good scores,I want her to be here.Home.
Just like Mom and Dad,she's a very important person to me.Why else would I sometimes put up with her ridiculous ideas? Like marrying me off to her bestfriend.Yes,that would be a topic for a looonnggg time.

Qie and Wa,I'll keep in touch with them too.
Because my daughter is a natural genius,I'm pretty sure she'll make it alright.And even if she didn't,I wouldn't love her any less.It's just numbers on a paper,deshou? LOL

And Wa,my beautiful angel.
It seems she have troubles with decisions.Indesicive,you might say.But I believe,God will give her what she needs.Because He knows best.

For all my acquaintances,may God bless us all.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

26 and still alive. who knew?

Healing and re-healing and more fucking healing.

"Toukan Koukan" ; Exchange of equal value