New Subjects!

I need something new to obsess with.


If not,I might as well wallow in some make-believe angst bullshit just to pass the time.Nothing passes through my mind and I waddled through each day like a mindless robot,continuing my routines repeatedly.

Onee-san hasn't been home for more than a month and I can't remember the last time she came home.God,I miss her so much.

I suppose she must be suffering with all the rackets at her IPG.*sigh* And I guess asking her to take care of herself would be too much because that would be like asking a rock to float on it's own accords.She must be stressed out of her mind.

Me on the other hand,is completely on the contrary.Well,minus the anxiety about the next coming results 10 days to come.And my driving test 4 days after that.My practice is going way out of hand and I'm not very much convinced whether or not I would pass.Which means I'll probably not.Gah.

Though I suppose this is a peace I should make the most of entirely because it would be my last chance to relax.Once the result is out,there's no telling of the hustle and bustle there could be.
There would be SO much emotional distress and it's not like I've had enough of those already.I would probably suffocate by then.

Yup.Usually I just close my eyes at the scary part.
Muahahaha
I'm thinking,maybe I'd dig some horror movies from the CD racks and watch them tonight.Of course,my phone would always be close in handy.
If I get scared,I'll text someone just to ward off the fear.And,not to mention my very much lovable huge hug-pillow.Very useful for a cover.LOL

*sigh* 
I just wish I could watch them with Onee-san.We always watch scary shit together at home.Hannibal isn't scary,they're just gruesome.And kinda gross,actually.hahahaha

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

26 and still alive. who knew?

Healing and re-healing and more fucking healing.

"Toukan Koukan" ; Exchange of equal value