Kuroshitsuji Live Musical Is Awesomeeee~~!! xDD

I just finished watching them and if I could rate them 10 stars I would.But because we only have 5 so 5 will have to do.

More importantly Ciel's cloootheeesss~~!!!! xDD *squeal*

Sakamoto Shougo as Ciel Phantomhive
Omigod,those clothes look so real! Which,of course they are and they were sooo beautiful on Ciel aka Sakamoto Shougo in That Butler,Friendship and Yukito Nishii in The Most Beautiful Death In The World - A Thousand Souls And A Fallen Grim Reaper~ x33

The scene where Ciel was kidnapped by the crazy Viscount Druitt and Sebastian came to the rescue.Muahahahaha~ 

At first I though Mizushima Hiro played Sebastian but that was in the film when I checked it out.The plays was Matsushita Yuya.He's a singer.
OMG the way he pronounced "Yes,My Lord" (Sebastian's trademark line) was perfect! 

I never gave a second thought about opera but I realized that the theater had some kind of attraction to it.I'd never thought of the day I'd call the opera "beautiful".

The songs was beautiful too.Well,the dark ones at least.
Like the "Black and White" one sang by Sebastian and Ciel.Or "Keiyaku","Ai wa Chimamire","Checkmate","Hallucination",and "Namashitsuji no Theme".
I think I'm gonna get them all on my phone.

Both Sakamoto and Yukito played Ciel most beautiful.Their cold glares almost real from the screen except sometimes their voices get a bit small and high.
Well,can't say anything about that since they're adolescents.
Ciel's voice was a bit deep and low,y'noe? He gave the sense that eventhough he's in the body of a child,he is not. 
Yukito Nishii as Ciel Phantomhive
From the way he thinks and what he's experienced and most of all,what he's done,I'd say he's most definitely not.But he obviously deserved that happy innocent childhood which he had before it was ripped away from him.

Also I thought Sakamoto looked familiar and when I checked it out,I was right! He was Ryouma Echizen from the Tenimyu Musical (I don't know which one)!
Look!
My God he looks so much like a girl.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

26 and still alive. who knew?

Healing and re-healing and more fucking healing.

"Toukan Koukan" ; Exchange of equal value