One day.

We have about 24 hours left before 20th of March,announcing the arrival of our exam results.I'm not sure what to feel by now.
I think I'm feeling numb.Yep.That's the word.Numb.

Onee-san hasn't send word whether or not she's coming home.I'm quite torn between going and not going.I want to receive my result because damn I worked my ass off for that thing but the idea of sending my brother-my 12 years old Mukhlis-to take my place while I hide under my blanket at home sounds very tempting.

Several times I voiced the idea to Mom but she just scoffed away.Sometimes she would just smile indulgently and frankly,the thought that goes into my mind when she does that is 'she thinks I'm an idiot. *mentally facepalm*'

I want to see the results but at the same time,I feel like I don't have enough courage to face it.Though actually,I think I know the answer to this dilemma.

Mom.

She'll drag me to it,no doubt.Even if she had to tell Dad to tie me up in a bundle of mats and carry me to school forcefully,me struggling like worm in Dad's arms.

Oh,now that's an image I don't want to keep in my head.
Blargh.Worms.Worms. *shivers*

Wish us the best of luck.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

26 and still alive. who knew?

Healing and re-healing and more fucking healing.

"Toukan Koukan" ; Exchange of equal value